Monday 2 May 2016

How to survive as an average Nigerian.

Its no secret that the economic situation in this country is nothing to write home about. The increase in Dollar to naira exchange rate affected even the price of vegetable in the market. the high cost of fuel has also affected transportation price. This has made it hard for the average Nigerian to survuve. This tip is tested and trusted. I don't know if i invented it but i use it a lot and it has worked fir me most times.

For transportation, i won't lie that i use cab a lot. Why should i use cab when i can enter okada for lesser amount lol. When i stop an okada man and he tells me the price, say 10 naira and i then price it 100 naira. ofcourse, he is gonna refuse. what i do next is that i pretend to walk away. Now you have to be very convincing when doing that. There is always 90% chance that he is gonna call you back. I also do the same whenever i go to the market. been using this trick for years. I hope it works for you too. Thank me later!

1 comment:

  1. I stopped a bikeman, he said N100 for UNN gate. I told him N20. He drove off before i could even implement ur style

    ReplyDelete